Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im new and I thought you would enjoy new pictures. My chihuahua just had 6! so I took many photos and here is a few of the cutest I took. This is Bubbles!

Here is Snowflake!

Didnt want her picture taken so she put up a fight lol. My wife was holding her gently trying to pose her but Snowflake was NOT going to cooperate.

And here are a couple of them sleeping lol

Hope you like these. I have many many pics :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL no. We were doing a photoshoot and that baby wasnt gonna let it happen lol. My wife was holding her gently but man was that puppy putin up a fight lol. We didnt realize till we downloaded the pictures so instead of deleting them I kept them :wink: I just happened to type chihuahua chat in my searchbox and found this forum. Chihuahuas rock!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Alisha said:
Too cute :D But I have to admit the ones with the tongue out look like your choking the baby :shock: :lol: I'm sure your not though :)
So it does...

OMG thought that 1st & 2nd pics are way cute.... :love7: :love7: :love7:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I love that with bubbles in the little jacket :) Poor little snowflake didn't want to cooperate though... lol. welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum :D They are 5 weeks old. Snowflake (Black one) is mean lol. She allways chews up the other puppies lol. When we pick her up though shes full of kisses but when shes with the puppies or in the nest she is aggressive lol. Im going to cry when they leave. Bubbles is part blue merle. The mother is 4 pound purebred chihuahua and the father is purebred miniature dachshund. Here is a picture of both, mom and dad. Scooby is the dachshund and Babygirl is the chihuahua.
Heres mom last halloween

and here is dad same time

here is Bubbles when she was two days old

and here is bubbles now

Hope you like the pictures

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I was going to say that those babies look part Dachshund! :lol: They are all supercute!! :) Welcome to the site! :wave:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are keeping the blue one. We have sold all but one and 5to tell you the truth we will cry when they leave lol. They were delivered c-section just as a precaution and held them and bottle fed them from day one. Mom couldnt keep up with six of them so every two hours we would bottle feed them then hook them up to Baby. Baby is an awesome mother and she allowed Scooby in the nest as well which is unusual. One day I saw him lay down and start cleaning the babies so I took a couple pics and he laid down and went to sleep. Baby entered the nest and looked at him and finished cleaning the babies and layed down beside him and went to sleep. He lays in the nest almost daily. All the puppies due to our constant attention, are healthy, no underweight runt, etc. Here are pictures of her first litter. These are purebred. from left to right are Pillsbury, Patches and Cujo. We cried when they left.

Here is Pillsbury sleeping in my wifes hand

Patches and Pillsbury

And at last, Cujo My pocket friend

Cujo went everywhere with me including resaraunts where every time he would be snatched out of my pocket and made his rounds to every table. Now bubbles is my pocket friend and like Cujo, she loves to go go go lol. Shopping, school, resaraunts, post office you name it she loves the attention. I know this is a long post but I love sharing pictures and hope you like them :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually it was quite by accident. We had kept them apart for almost two weeks. Then I had them both on the couch with me so I could watch them and let them spend a little time together. I turned for a second, turned back around and they were locked. The puppies will take after the mother and be tiny however 2 of them look like their dad. We had them delivered C-Section just to make sure BabyGirl and the puppies didnt have any problems. Me and my wife assisted in the delivery and we were shocked when he pulled out the sixth one. We had her under a Dr.'s care to make sure she would be able to carry them and everything was perfect.

The health of the babies and mom couldnt have been better. I also thought that they would be unwanted so we researched and it turns out that they are called "ChiWeenies" and evidently by the fast sale of the dogs, they are highly sought after ESPECIALLY.... if the chihuahua is the female. Weve had their dewclaws removed, first shots next week, bottle and mom raised, and If I had to do it all again I would. After 5 weeks of feeding them every 2-4 hours, many sleepless nights, I wouldnt change a thing. We only have one left to sell, and she is a Teddybear. 4 sold last week. We still have all 6 as thay cant leave till may 10th. Here is the TeddyBear we have left to sell. Her name is "Snowflake" she has 2 white toenails on each back paw and 2 tiny white spots on the bottom of her back paws. Looks like she has a snowflake on each foot lol so... here is Snowflake.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts