Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.. Pixie is getting big now.. she's really coming along.. I love the photo of Billy up against a bush and it looks like he's smiling!!

And Vernon came out to play too.. he's huge...

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great photos!! Looks like such a nice area to run & play...nice & warm too! Pixie is growing up so quickly & is a gorgeous girl. And Billy..SO handsome!! :)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great photos!! Looks like such a nice area to run & play...nice & warm too! Pixie is growing up so quickly & is a gorgeous girl. And Billy..SO handsome!! :)
Yep its lovely here today, our garden is a little sun trap. I love how Pixie is growing up, she has a lovely little face. And well who could resist Billy! lol x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fantastic photos!! I would be scared to death about the wasp though!! ha! They look great. :)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fantastic photos!! I would be scared to death about the wasp though!! ha! They look great. :)
I didnt realise what it was till I went and looked, I was thinking it must have been a grass hopper or something like that, I had a huge fright when i went and looked!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Wow Rachel all your little dogs arte stunning! (yes that includes Vernon! ) Pixie has grown longer legs hasnt she! lol And man who could resist Billy! I couldnt, i wanted to and still do, want to steal him!!! lol. All lush photos :) x

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gorgeous pics! The second pic is way too cute for words, absolutely adorable! Is that your dalmation? The Dal is equally beautiful, I LOVE Dalmations!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love Billy's collar and his coat is such a pretty color in the sun! and your Pixie she has such a dainty little face! she is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, they are just gorgeous.. I love Billy's chocolate coloring! And Pixie is precious..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts