Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhh, they look very cute, they will get hair won't they?
Chinese crested come in powder puffs and hairless, the hairless have hair on the top of their head, end of tail and botton of legs. They also have what is called a hairy hairless. Alot of owners shave the hairy hairless. So far Billy is a hairless but I think he may get hair down the ridge of his back.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Eeeee hahaha I didn't see they were cresteds earlier and wasn't sure if they were bald chi puppies or what!? What funny little things, I bet they get chilly.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Awwww... I love cresteds!! I want one so badly! Please keep us posted on him growing up, I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eeeee hahaha I didn't see they were cresteds earlier and wasn't sure if they were bald chi puppies or what!? What funny little things, I bet they get chilly.
Oh yes, he will need to wear a sweater even inside this winter, to go out it's like 2 sweaters and a coat. lol Little naked baby.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww... I love cresteds!! I want one so badly! Please keep us posted on him growing up, I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks!
He is already almosst 4 months. These were just his new born pic.s that Daisydoo wanted to see. Current pic's are on another thread "Tali and Billy Idol".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts