Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A little late today, had a busy morning. Billy is the only one I planned on buying. The breeder was pregnant with her fourth child and was getting out of breeding and needed the dogs gone ASAP. I went and saw Billy and fell in love with his ears. lol He was skinny and all wet when I came and so very tiny. I just fell in love with him. He is a blue fawn and has such little hair. Every winter, he is aways in a jacket, he will come up n the morning and ask for it to be put on. He will clean any piece of skin he finds, but will so very rarely give a kiss. He has two hearts on his chest. I thought that was so special. I should have named him Grrr because that is what he will do whenever another dog comes near me when he wants my attention. Also, he will take a tiny piece of kibble and set it in bed next to him and growl at any dog walking by. lol If I call him on it, he will gobble the kibble down. He is one of my favorites.

Cleaning my leg

Billy's two hearts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow...I can hardly believe how distinct those hearts are. That is amazing. I like these post about your pups. I am so used to thinking about the "pack" versus the individuals. He is really cute. what a charater with his guarding --lol.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I'm sure he's not the only one, but what a little Momma's boy!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
He is such a little lover, the 2 hearts are really cool! My Guillermo will lick the skin right off of you if you let him!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow those 2 hearts are amazing I never seen anything like, that before. They're so perfect. Just like him:) your pack is gorgeous you must be so proud of them.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all. He is such a clown. He loves to crawl on his belly on the bed in the morning when it's time to get down. Only he and Tiko need to be set on the ground from the bed. He won't attempt to jump off.

·
Registered
55 Posts
He sounds just like my Koa! Koa rarely gives me kisses and he growls at the other pups when they go near his bed or treat. He is also bald chested like Billy hehe. Very cute!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts