Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha omg Billy looks so peed off he's really having none of it. Pixie is so small looks like she's not grown since you got her.. she's a dinky dot!

Hahah Daisy doesn't zoom after hte bath.. she sulks and goes to sleep!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Pixie says, "Hey eberbody, seeee's me way down herez!" :lol: They are both adorable! Bath pics are so much fun! They get so frisky when they are fresh and clean. Adorable!!! By the way, I'm adding Pixie to my pup nabbin' list. :wink:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
great pics! I love it when they zoom around after a bath!
Pixie is so cute & i love Billys colour!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha omg Billy looks so peed off he's really having none of it. Pixie is so small looks like she's not grown since you got her.. she's a dinky dot!

!!
I know shes still tiny. I'm wondering if shes going to make 4lbs at this rate!

Pixie says, "Hey eberbody, seeee's me way down herez!" :lol: They are both adorable! Bath pics are so much fun! They get so frisky when they are fresh and clean. Adorable!!! By the way, I'm adding Pixie to my pup nabbin' list. :wink:
Thanks T, shes an adorable little thing. X

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!! Billy does not look amused and Pixie is adorable!! So cute!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I know shes still tiny. I'm wondering if shes going to make 4lbs at this rate!

Thanks T, shes an adorable little thing. X
I've learnt weight is nothing to do with size. Daisy is ridiculously small and we met a fully grown chi the other day take away the fact that he looked like a barrel coz he was over weight but height wise she was less than half his size.. she's still the same size she was a month ago other than her girth which has gone up an inch.. and she's now 4lbs!!! MAd!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
::Sneaks in, takes Pixie before anyone else can:: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww i like ur pics billy and pixy!! jhehehe. zoomies are so so fun to look at, sometimes i have to run after dexter so i can see where hes headed to. love ur gate too!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL so cute especially that cheeky side glance Billy is giving when he is in the towel.
They are both so gorgeous Rache!!
There is nothin cuter than 2 wet wee chi's looking miffed at bein wet haha!!

I love watching the zoomies too after bathtime, Darla chases Daisy around like mad, she cant wait to get out my arms and the towel to act nutty. lol xxx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
omg they are adorable!! xx :) I must wake up earlier then T because Pixie is on MY pup nabbin' list too! I will beat her to it! ;-) lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts