Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOMORROW - please send her good thoughts, fast healing and a cooperative attitude :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ya know every time i think about a dog getting spayed i get cramps :? so whenever someone posts that their baby is going in for that i really feel for them lol! so everyone just know that my posts about this are genuine :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
luvmypuppet said:
ya know every time i think about a dog getting spayed i get cramps :? so whenever someone posts that their baby is going in for that i really feel for them lol! so everyone just know that my posts about this are genuine :D
Aw geesh dont get sick on me...thats my job!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oh Bindi Kiwi sends lots of hugs and Kisses :love1: to her future Doggy
Sis- in-law :love6: . Vic everything will be fine try not to worry to much. Keep us posted. :color:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Victoria, you and Bindi will definitely be in my thoughts so keep us posted, OK?

I will make sure that Bosco and Lola cross their paws for luck tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sending good luck, and lots of hugs and kisses to Bindi and her mommy!! Wishing her a speedy recovery!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
You have lots of good thoughts coming your way from me!
She'll be fine and back to herself sooner than you think :wink:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Poppy and I are sending lots of love and hugs to Bindi and to you too Vic...we went through it last week, so we know how you feel! :sad1:
It will be over before you know it and little Bindi will be bouncing around as usual...good luck! :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Good Luck Bindi and and I wish you a speedy recovery...I know how I felt when baby went to be spayed it was the worst hour of my life.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts