Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Happy birthday Braxton!! Enjoy this special day with your beautiful family. Love the cupcakes. They look so good!:eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4:

Registered
Happy 2nd Birthday Braxton !! :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1:

I love the suckright hoodie on her and that cupcake looks delicious. all the others also look so cute in there outfits too

Registered
Happy Birthday Braxton!! May you have many more happy, healthy birthdays.

Love all their outfits and that cupcake looks good enough for me to eat. ENJOY!!

Registered
Happy Birthday little cutie!! I love the pictures and the hoodie she's wearing. All your chis are just so cute. The cupcakes also look delicious. It looks like they had a great day being spoiled. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy Birthday little cutie!! I love the pictures and the hoodie she's wearing. All your chis are just so cute. The cupcakes also look delicious. It looks like they had a great day being spoiled. :)

Thanks Camille! It was a peanut butter cupcake and the inside of it is so soft and chewy! The chi's really love those. It's fun watching them enjoy special treats like that. They don't get them too often 馃槉

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy 2nd Birthday Braxton !! :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1:

I love the suckright hoodie on her and that cupcake looks delicious. all the others also look so cute in there outfits too

Thanks Elaina! I think that hoodie is called the party hoodie. I never did get around to ordering the xs for Ava but I think I will this fall. It's such a fun addition to their wardrobes.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happy Birthday Braxton!! May you have many more happy, healthy birthdays.

Love all their outfits and that cupcake looks good enough for me to eat. ENJOY!!

It's definitely edible enough for people lol. The chi's love it. Thanks again Michele!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happy birthday Braxton!! Enjoy this special day with your beautiful family. Love the cupcakes. They look so good!:eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4:

Thanks Lisbeth! The chi's send you two paws up for the awesome compliments!馃惥

1 - 16 of 16 Posts