Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Lilo's birthday today. I have no idea where the time went, but my baby girl has just turned 2! I baked them some yummy potato and sardine cookies to celebrate and while they may not understand or care about birthdays, they certainly enjoyed it. :lol:

Here are a few pictures of course. hehe

Enjoying the first signs of spring this morning

And some scratchies.

Morning cuddles. I love this little dog so much it's ridiculous! She's our inseparable velcro friend.

And the cookies! I made them with potatoes, tinned sardines, 1 egg, coconut oil and a tiny bit of flour (potato and buckwheat). I dehydrated them to use as treats and they turned out perfect. They don't crumble at all, but are easy to break in smaller pieces so perfect to take on walks. I will definitely make these again and the chis absolutely love them.

And a puppy picture because why not. hehe Life goes too fast... it seems like this was taken yesterday!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww happy birthday! All of you are so beautiful! Your photos are so happy and luminous! Soon my Brax will turn 2....time sure does fly. Yum! The cookies look fab, send some our way!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Happy 2nd birthday princess Lilo!!!💕😘💖🎁🎉🎀🐶
Wishing you many more happy, healthy, and beautiful years with you gorgeous mama and handsome papa! She is such a little doll, love her!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good grief how beautiful!!! Excellent photos :D! Happy Belated Birthday little lady :eek:ccasion2: , seems like you enjoyed your day :sunny: :eek:ccasion6: ! x x x x x x x

Reactions: coco_little_bear

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Happy Birthday Lilo for yesterday. I just love the pics, she's so gorgeous and such a little snuggle bunny. I can't believe it's been 2 years either, where does the time go?!!! :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! :) To them the celebration has carried on because there are so many more cookies. Lilo nearly has a reverse sneezing fit whenever I open the jar. :/ LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts