Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all I figured that as there are now so many new members it might be time for someon to re-do the birthday list.I am not able to be here very often these days and so would be happy for someone else to do this.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have printed the list out and stuck it by my pc at work so that I will be able to wish you all a happy birthday when its your special day.. :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Bless your soul I had mentioned that in that thread but I havent had the time to do it! Order extra flowers for yourself :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kemo's mamma said:
Bless your soul I had mentioned that in that thread but I havent had the time to do it! Order extra flowers for yourself :D
:lol: ...Ok...its Friday so I will get myself a bunch of my favourite flowers..Lillies! :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I LOVE lilies too! My favorite is the Stargazer. I also like the Imperial Day, Mojave and Rosey Dawn lilies. :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the Stargazer too...hey we have alot in common Kari...Guns and Roses.Lillies..and we always seem to be online at the same time! I am at work but obviously not getting alot done... :D

1 - 20 of 254 Posts