Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and apologies for the long absence, I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and have just moved house, we dont have a garden but it has a varander and opens right onto the park which Biscuit is loving, with the horrible weather and his growth spurt I bought a new coat

£2.99 from B & M Stores - Biscuit loves it and wont go out in the rain without it.

He does not have many bad habits although I wish I could cure his constant licking of the pavement, walls, carpet etc.. he snuggles round my bump and seems content with life in general, although still sometimes (even 5mins after a walk) takes a wee on the sofa, chair or carpet - which is strange

We walk about 4-5 times a day and at 8pm walk with his girlfriend who is a large white staffy who he loves and she lets him lick her face and just sits and enjoys the attention

I hope all you lovely people are well and your doggies are ok. Cant wait to get internet back at my house then I will be online most days!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy...Has Biscuit had a neuter? I would have him checked for a urinary infection.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not not been neutered yet, and yeah he got checked over at his weight review x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congrats on your pregnancy and love the coat! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts