Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The lovely folks here continue to help me spend my money! I actually ordered these coveralls last spring but they were out of stock. I snagged them a couple weeks ago when they came back in stock! So cute, even without a shirt! The smiley tank is super cute too. For those considering sizing in Pariero, Sapphire is a size one in Wooflink and her items here are a SS. I think the Pariero runs slightly bigger in girth than a Wooflink size one. Here she is sporting her tomboy look on a hot day! Elaine got the same outfit for Latte and I can't wait to see it on Latte too!

And with the smiley tank over the overalls-

Really a cute little top!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
The lovely folks here continue to help me spend my money! I actually ordered these coveralls last spring but they were out of stock. I snagged them a couple weeks ago when they came back in stock! So cute, even without a shirt! The smiley tank is super cute too. For those considering sizing in Pariero, Sapphire is a size one in Wooflink and her items here are a SS. I think the Pariero runs slightly bigger in girth than a Wooflink size one. Here she is sporting her tomboy look on a hot day! Elaine got the same outfit for Latte and I can't wait to see it on Latte too!
Sapphire looks so pretty in her new Pareiro !!
here is Latte in her new smiley coveralls. she wasn't in the mood to model, so, the pics are not the greatest, but I wanted you to see them. I LOVE the coveralls !!! the smiley top, I think I will return for an exchange. the SS in this style is too long for Latte

URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/2ee9d66c-8611-4bcc-8a65-e034ad070d01_zps8eb4fc44.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Latte looks so cute. Have you tried it on with that lace hoodie? They have a picture of the two together on the website and it looks super cute. I wish they would have had the yellow smiley tank for Prince in stock )-: Sapphire would like to invite Latte on a play date!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww I love the smiley tank on Sapphire! Ava is a size 1 in Wooflink and ss in Pariero as well! I can't wait to see how the smiley tank will look on her. I agree that Pariero runs larger in girth than Wooflink. So glad to see Sapphire sporting her new Pariero😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Sapphire looks so pretty in her new Pareiro !!

here is Latte in her new smiley coveralls. she wasn't in the mood to model, so, the pics are not the greatest, but I wanted you to see them. I LOVE the coveralls !!! the smiley top, I think I will return for an exchange. the SS in this style is too long for Latte

URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/2ee9d66c-8611-4bcc-8a65-e034ad070d01_zps8eb4fc44.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Very cute pics of latte! Our Pariero should be coming soon! Can't wait 😊💕

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Latte looks so cute. Have you tried it on with that lace hoodie? They have a picture of the two together on the website and it looks super cute. I wish they would have had the yellow smiley tank for Prince in stock )-: Sapphire would like to invite Latte on a play date!
thanks Lynda. yes, I tried the lace hoodie on real quick and I wasn't crazy about the look of it with the smile coveralls on Latte. I think it may be because the size XS fits Latte snug but very comfy. I think if it were roomier, it would have a better look. but I LOVE the lace hoodie just by itself. and I LOVE the smile coveralls just by themselves :). aww, too bad they didn't have that yellow smiley tank for Prince. maybe you will find a cute yellow smile tank for him eventually... even if it is a different make.
awww. Latte would LOVE to go on a playdate with Sapphire and she wants to dress like they are twins :)

PS- Her fur looks fabulous!
thank you ! I am so overjoyed with the results of the Apoquel. no more itchy skin. its really amazing. Tootsie is on it too . she used to scratch all the time too but not as bad as Latte. Tootsie is a much happier dog now too :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Very cute pics of latte! Our Pariero should be coming soon! Can't wait ����

thanks Meoshia ! Latte also got the pink lacy hoodie which I love. Tootsie got the PG cutie tunic and I love it on her. and Minnie got the sexy pg tunic in black to match Tootsie pink one. I'm not happy with the smile tunics. i'm going to send them back for an exchange. I think I will get the cc mademoiselle tee for Latte and for Tootsie and the sexy pg tunic for Latte.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia ! Latte also got the pink lacy hoodie which I love. Tootsie got the PG cutie tunic and I love it on her. and Minnie got the sexy pg tunic in black to match Tootsie pink one. I'm not happy with the smile tunics. i'm going to send them back for an exchange. I think I will get the cc mademoiselle tee for Latte and for Tootsie and the sexy pg tunic for Latte.
So you got your order today? Or are you still waiting for other things? Awe, why don't you like the smile cami's? Is it the fit? Or overall quality? I'm hoping they get the strawberry tank on the US site. I really like the green one.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
So you got your order today? Or are you still waiting for other things? Awe, why don't you like the smile cami's? Is it the fit? Or overall quality? I'm hoping they get the strawberry tank on the US site. I really like the green one.

just got my order today. I had ordered 7 things total but am sending back the 3 smile camisoles. well, on Latte, the size SS is way too long, so, that's why i'm sending hers back. For Minnie.... she does this thing when I put clothes on her.... she rubs herself against the couch when clothes are on her. I was trying her smile cami on her and she went over to the couch and started rubbing herself like she does when I first put clothes on her... and the tie at the shoulder part came undone. so, i'm not happy with the styling of it . the fact that it has those ties and they can come undone. other than that ... its very cute !!! the material is very nice . the smile design is super cute and nice quality. its just the way it ties I don't like.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
just got my order today. I had ordered 7 things total but am sending back the 3 smile camisoles. well, on Latte, the size SS is way too long, so, that's why i'm sending hers back. For Minnie.... she does this thing when I put clothes on her.... she rubs herself against the couch when clothes are on her. I was trying her smile cami on her and she went over to the couch and started rubbing herself like she does when I first put clothes on her... and the tie at the shoulder part came undone. so, i'm not happy with the styling of it . the fact that it has those ties and they can come undone. other than that ... its very cute !!! the material is very nice . the smile design is super cute and nice quality. its just the way it ties I don't like.

Okay, good to know. I hope that mine will work out. Maybe my order will come tomorrow. Sorry the smile tanks didn't work for you. I know you were so excited about them. I've noticed over the yrs that Pariero uses smiley faces often on their things. I don't doubt that they will come out with something later that has smiley faces 😊

1 - 17 of 17 Posts