Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella is a very playful puppy and she likes to play and bite hands and feet. But lately she has been biting a little too hard and too often. How can I scratch this habit before it gets too bad?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi there, :wave:
Pixy was a compulsive biter from the first day I took her home. Every time that she would bite me I would hold her firmly and hold her mouth shut for a few seconds and say "NO" and then tap her mouth gently. She would usually just look at me and then stop. Now I have her trained so when ever she tries to attemp a bite I give her a look and she backs off.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i was at my friends house yesterday with my youngest and my 16yr old daughter popped in for a chat,she had never seen honey afore
so honey was sitting on sofa near her and then decided to sniff my oldest daughter where dogs sniff the most,lol
anyway my youngest approached honey and went to lift her away when honey went for my youngest,she growled and snapped at her
so i had to give honey a small tap and said no
it was like honey was saying to my youngest i havent seen your oldest sister before and shes mine so leave me,lol
that is the 1st time honey has ever done anything like this but she has to learn she cant do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts