Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you with wee, little chis, where have you had the best success finding clothes that fit? Lyra's a little over 2 lbs, and for the most part, I'm finding that the smallest sized clothes available at pet stores still end up being kind of big. So, where you do shop for your wee chis (especially if you want a bargain)?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Zach and Zoey make xxs. And are good quality. I constantly look for sales. I have had good success with their product. My Quigley is 2.5lbs Have you tried the sock yet? It works well with the tiny ones.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zach and Zoey make xxs. And are good quality. I constantly look for sales. I have had good success with their product. My Quigley is 2.5lbs Have you tried the sock yet? It works well with the tiny ones.
Lyra's right around Quigley's size (2lbs 4 oz) so I bet Zach and Zoey would fit her, too, thank you! I have made a few sock sweaters for her, and she wears them willingly enough, but they tend to fit her very snugly. I'd like to get a couple sweaters that fit her well, but are a little looser. Hmm, and maybe I could also try making some out of men's socks... those might be less snug, too...

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I shop ebay mostly and you have to measure and match the measurements it gives. The S, XS and XXS can vary greatly so you never know what may fit?

Also I buy from places that let me try them on them. Petco usually has some very tiny clothes. We also have a place here called "Rugged Warehouse" and they let me bring them in and try them on them :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I actually make some for sale. I have a little 2 pound chi puppy that I'm making some little things for. I have a little purple and lavender sweater that I can sell to you if you're interested, and if you'd like me to make some clothes for your chi, then PM me and let me know. They are reasonably priced!:D I've made a lot of items for other chihuahuas on this forum as Secret Santa gifts, etc. Let me know if you are interested!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I get a lot of stuff on ebay...the zack and zoey teacup and xxs sizes work great for the tiny ones, 2-3 lbs for the teacup, and 3ish lbs for the xxs...some of the sizes are sort of random.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Did they fit Lina well? I had always heard that teddy bear clothes had the arms in different areas and didnt fit quite right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts