Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
i know all black chis are fairly rare.... but black and white isn't really rare..( sometimes black/white can be accompanied by a touch of tan too :) that looks realllly cute!!)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
while i wouldnt say Rare, they seem to be harder to find than fawns which seem to be the prevelant colour here in the us.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I've heard that black or black/white is more popular in Mexico. But I wouldn't use the term "rare" here...and I definitely wouldn't pay any more money for it than another color.

·
Registered
434 Posts
my Tofu is white with couple big black dots on his back and some tan around his face. i didn't have to pay much for him. his parents, brother and sis is also the same color. so i don't think they are rare :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Black and white seems to be pretty common here ... Yoshi's breeder gets them all the time. And I know a few others that do as well. All white or all black is more rare.

·
Registered
706 Posts
*Tara* said:
i know all black chis are fairly rare.... but black and white isn't really rare..( sometimes black/white can be accompanied by a touch of tan too :) that looks realllly cute!!)
i have to say the black and white's with a touch of tan are pretty cute...zoey is one ;)

i love the merle's .... such a unique color.

·
Registered
280 Posts
My bear is black and white and i get the "wow! thats so rare!" ALOT! kinda weird i alwayd thought. i've seen other black and white chis...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
My Minky is a black and white chi. She's spotted like a cow. I don't think they're necessarily rare, but they're not very common either. In my experience, I always found chis that were black, white, and another color, such as tan for example.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts