Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 11 year old female, I notice that she had a little black spot on her rear end, over the year it started to get more bigger and now it has completely turned her whole rear end black is this normal? Does anybody have any suggestions as to what it could be?

·
Registered
18 Posts
can i have a picture

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 11 year old female, I notice that she had a little black spot on her rear end, over the year it started to get more bigger and now it has completely turned her whole rear end black is this normal? Does anybody have any suggestions as to what it could be?
My Chihuahua is 6 years old, in August he started getting black spots on his ears. So far my vets have only said pigmentation. I’m not sure what it is, I haven’t seen anything online that resembles his spots. It’s extremely frustrating to not know what it is.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
It’s normal as they age, their pigmentation gets darker. I would worry that much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts