Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at Thanksgiving my mom had some of the Black Friday sales flyers. I was looking through them to find any pet deals (you can tell where my priorities are in life, haha) and saw that Farm and Fleet was having a sale on their huge pet beds and matching blankets. The beds were just $4.99 each; and the blankets were $2.49.
My OH Robbie had to work this morning so we had no actual plans to do any shopping. When he left this morning I half-asleep gave him his usual goodbye kiss and told him to have a good day at work. I was not aware that he was leaving a half hour early... on his way to work he stopped off at Farm and Fleet and picked up two of the beds and blankets!! He surprised me with them when he came home on his lunch break.

The doggies approve!

And here is a pic from a few evenings ago of the man of honor. <3 This is pretty much how every night goes at our house; the only one missing from this pic is my heart dog Kahlua who is always (as we speak, even!!) curled up on mommy's lap.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all! And btw "OH" refers to "other half..." we aren't married yet LOL. "DH" is dear husband... ;) Just wanna clarify that. But clearly his actions show he is definitely marriage material ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww how cute!
I have a Robbie too! lol
Yours is also very sweet! :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you. =) Lisa if you like CC's I can pm you another forum dedicated just to them; you don't have to own one to join, just adore them hehe. Both that place and this forum are like my homes-away-from-home!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.