Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is so handsome :) mine will only burrow under pillows or my sheets! They just lay on top of the blankets......
Both mine burrow like crazy. If I'm lying on the couch they burrow under the covers with me. If I have no covers on, they try and burrow under my shirt. There's a blanket in every one of their beds, plus their crates, because if I don't supply one, then they try and burrow UNDER their beds! CRAZY! :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hehehe! How cute! I can't get enough of these two!!

I feel like you haven't been on here as much, at least not posting, so I haven't seen pictures of them lately and I love seeing pictures of these two!! :( But, you very well may be, as I myself unfortunately have not been on very much at all.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Wow he's really adorable! What a funny character! :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
He is so so cute!

Mimi is a blanket hog. She will literally pull a blanket off of you
and turn it into a big bundle and then bury herself inside.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehehe! How cute! I can't get enough of these two!!

I feel like you haven't been on here as much, at least not posting, so I haven't seen pictures of them lately and I love seeing pictures of these two!! :( But, you very well may be, as I myself unfortunately have not been on very much at all.
Rachel, I'm flattered that you noticed. :D No, I haven't been on as much. Just a lot going on in my life. My daughter had her first baby (though not my first grandchild) a couple months ago, and I've been VERY involved in her life as she finds her feet as a new Mom. But I miss this place when I'm not here, and I always come back :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts