Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stacia (MisStingerRN) made these really necklaces for Elliot and Pippa and captured their personalities so well. I think they look so cute in their bling that I need to post some pictures. :)

So cute!

So pretty! This one is really sophisticated, just like Elliot.

This one is really fun and dainty, like little Pip.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Oh how totally adorable they are in them!! That really made my day! Thanks for posting :) They are too too cute!

Therese, I wish I could make them for everyone! Hehee, I'm working on it:)

Pidge, I have some chain that I'm going to start toying with. :) If it comes out ok, Dex can have it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Those are so lovely! They are just perfect on Pippa and Elliot. :) Gorgeous work as always, Stacia!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
:D Thanks!! I really just enjoy making them so much. Can you imagine how many I'd have laying around if I didn't find someone to take them off my hands?!

Emerald, they seem to fit ok, yea? Elliot's looks a litte snug, but that could just be her fur...

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heh, thanks guys. The girls really love their bling. :D I agree that all Chis should have them.

Stacia, the both fit them perfectly. Elliot's looks a little snug just because she has little fur whisps around her neck. Pippa's necklace was snug going over those giant ears!!! Once around her neck it fits perfectly. :) I was impressed that neither of them tried to scratch them off like they do collars!!! We are all going to Petco today with our pretty necklaces!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hehee, that's so cool that they will be going out with mom and their new bling! I'm sure they will have many admirers as they are such a cute pair.

Glad they fit and LOVE those ears!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Oh how totally adorable they are in them!! That really made my day! Thanks for posting :) They are too too cute!

Therese, I wish I could make them for everyone! Hehee, I'm working on it:)

Pidge, I have some chain that I'm going to start toying with. :) If it comes out ok, Dex can have it!
ohhhh! i have a chain that my bro's wife bought me from korea, its a special chain that is especially made for dogs skin so it wont irritate but she thought my dexter like the size of a doberman or something...because it was quite long...LOL. would love to see what u come up with!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments!

Pidge, PM me if you wanna send me that chain. I can't promise anything but I'm sure I can come up with something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts