Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since learning how to make Blinkies Ive been having a ball with them but it gets a bit dull just making them for myself.

I know a few other people on here also do blinkies but I say you can never have enough :D And I personally like to have heaps so I can rotate them.

So if any wants a blinkie of any kind, just let me know and Ill be happy to make u a blinkie or blinkies :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
ooh id love a new blinkie! i love your 'i love peppy' one... could i please have one like that saying 'I love my valentines furbaby'? thanks alot!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt make that one personally but I will do my best to make u one similar to it.

Thanks. I was sitting here so bored and now I have something to do :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okies well this is what I just whipped up. I used mainly pink with some red and white.

So I hope you like it.

If there is anything you dont like or want changed just tell me and Ill be happy to fix it for you :D

Edited cause I decided I didnt like it and changed it :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I of course want one, you know me so surprise me. :D :D
maybe another one of my name or of the dogs names--something unique. LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okies here are 2 I just did. Im still learning so the writing moves around a little on the Kemo and Bindi one :D

i made 2 with your name in it

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
geesh your fast............ :shock:
can u slow down the one with my name I cant catch up with it LOLOLOL

Ah you used my bananna!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kemo's mamma said:
geesh your fast............ :shock:
can u slow down the one with my name I cant catch up with it LOLOLOL

Ah you used my bananna!
I dont muck around :p

Here's ur name fixed up. And as soon as I saw that banana I knew i had to use it :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can't make blinkies as good as you can you make me a blinkie that says Krista loves Ginger and one just that says Krista it doesn't matter what colors just surprise me :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts