Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is there first blizzard. they're not the greatest pics but i wanted to snap a few of Minnie, Tootsie and Peyton in the snow. Tootsie loves to eat the snow. you can see how the snow is alot higher than they are. it was too cold to keep them out too long ( Latte was comfy cozy inside )

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Wow what great snow, we hardly ever get snow where I live, very occasionally we may get an inch of slush. Your pups seem to be fine with it and their coats are lovely.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I was wondering how you faired in this snow event. Looks like the puppies are handling it OK. Hoe many inches did you get? It is 65 and sunny here......I would "kill" (said nicely) for a snow day from work right now. No snow at all this year for my area of SC :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that is a big snow! They look so cute in the snow.
hehe thanks !

They look darling. Minnie seems not so amused. haha!
thank you :) . you are right. Minnie did want to go inside but i kept her out for just a short time so i could at least get an ok pic

Wow what great snow, we hardly ever get snow where I live, very occasionally we may get an inch of slush. Your pups seem to be fine with it and their coats are lovely.
Tootsie ( the brown one) , actually loves to go out and eat the snow. Peyton wont use a pee pad, so she is happy going out. Minnie , just sometimes will go out but her little delicate feet get cold quickly. and Latte, ( she's not in the pics ) , she doesnt go out unless the weather is nice .

I was wondering how you faired in this snow event. Looks like the puppies are handling it OK. Hoe many inches did you get? It is 65 and sunny here......I would "kill" (said nicely) for a snow day from work right now. No snow at all this year for my area of SC :(
omg, last time i looked at a weather forcast, they said we had 28 1/2 inches. it finally has stopped snowing but is still windy. we may have got a bit more than that since the last report. OH, i would really love some 65 degree weather. its 17 here right now

Never seen so much snow,great pics
thank you. this was record breaking !!!

Aw looks like they like it! Our snow is melting!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
we had a few small snowstorms and then mild weather , so it all melted .... now this... i'm not happy about it.

Omg girl, you got tons of snow!! And I love how the girls looks like little divas in the snow! Are you snowed in at all?

Thanks for sharing, they are so beautiful! We haven't had much snow at all by me, which is surprising. :(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Zorana, i put the RL sweater on Minnie so you could see it. it doesnt show up real good cause its cream colored and with the white snow as a background you cant see it real good but you can get an idea of what its like.
yep. i am snowed in... i been out using my snowblower. been out 3 times already and still not done.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ai ai ai...we have snow here too, but not that much...I'm getting sick of it now, it's not Christmas not for crying out loud ;) what a beautiful white knit dress! Where is that from?
i've had enough snow for sure ... the knit dress on Minnie i bought at TJMax. its a chain of stores we have here in the US where you can get great bargains on designer clothes. ( for people and for doggies ). you never know what they will have and i got lucky and found this Ralph Lauren sweater dress there :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hi I am in mass too. I cannot get Lola to move an inch away from the door. We are near the water the snow keeps covering any paths my husband digs almost as soon as he digs it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi I am in mass too. I cannot get Lola to move an inch away from the door. We are near the water the snow keeps covering any paths my husband digs almost as soon as he digs it.
Latte doesnt go out either. bit Tootsie couldnt wait to go out to eat some snow . lol. and Peyton just doesnt like using the pee pads, so she's happy to go out. i think the snow is too cold for Minnie. she's more delicate than her sister Tootsie

I miss the snow, especially when it is new and white. The dogs look so cute, wondering how it got there.
thanks ! the snow is pretty but i dont think i'd miss it.... this storm we got way too much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts