Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've put off posting a ton of good pictures I had because the attachment program says I can only post a maximum of three each time. And since I don't want to clutter up the forum with tons of posts of Josie pics, I oblige. But I've seen several posts here that have the larger pictures and more than three at a time. It doesn't look like you guys are using the attachment program, so how do you do it?

I'm blonde. Forgive me.

·
Registered
897 Posts
The pictures are most likely hosted at photobucket or imagecave... or other website. When you upload pictures there, it gives you a code you can just add to your post and the picture will show up without taking up space on the server here. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
chimommy said:
The pictures are most likely hosted at photobucket or imagecave... or other website. When you upload pictures there, it gives you a code you can just add to your post and the picture will show up without taking up space on the server here. :)
I don't know anything about a code, so maybe i'm doing it wrong,,,
I load my pics from kodak to photobucket then right click on the pic, click on "properties" and highlight and copy the address, paste it to my post then highlight it and click on Img at the top of the post. Is that wrong?? :)

Edited because i said it wrong the first time... :wink:

J

·
0 Posts
wow you go the long way around :lol: :lol:
if you right click on the bottom line of writing that appers below the pic when you upload it to photobucket (there are 3) copy it and then just paste and thats it.

someone else can prob explain better than me :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts