Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my dad took Molly out to go to the bathroom and said that she had some blood in it(poop). Yesterday she went pee and there was like 2 drops(of blood). What's wrong with her? She's already spayed. Should I take her to the vet? Any comments or replies would really really be appreciated. :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
blood in the poop could be parasites, very common with coccidea. also with stress colitis, some do'gs that board get very stressed out and they get bloody diarrhea. i would take her and a stool sample to the vet. and if there is blood in the urine, it's usually a urinary tract infection or possible stones or crystals....

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Kemo has had blood twice it was only like a bone (nyla) rough edge....it could be coccidia but if Molly is older and never had it then I think maybe not....but its so simple to take a sample for peace of mind.

urine is sounding like an infection...poor Mollikins! :(

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
MissMolly said:
She's only 9 months and she's never been sick or anything. Oh my! Mollikins! It's so cute! You thought of a new nickname for my dog! Thanks! :lol: :D :lol:
it is cute isnt it!! Well is the shoe fits she shall wear it! :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Aww, that nickname is cute! I'm going to call her that from now on, okay?? :lol: And I do hope she's all right!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts