Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone familiar with this brand and is it a good choice for a chi? We have a Petco here, so if anyone else shops there please give me suggestions, they are by no means picky, I just want me babies to be healthy! ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
We have Toby on Blue Buffalo small breed puppy and Lilly is on Blue Buffalo Healthy Weight.

Toby will be switched to a grain-free food or raw when I take him off the puppy food, not sure yet. Lilly is staying on BB as she has been on it for several years with amazing results and at her age and with her sensitivity issues, we don't want to rock the boat.

I think it is an excellent food for the price and very convenient since you can get it at the large chain pet stores. I just want Toby on grain free food- the regular BB is not grain free. BB Wilderness is grain free, so that may be a good choice! Overall, I would recommend Blue Buffalo to anyone who is looking for a less expensive, more convenient option.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Petco also carries Wellness and it is grain free. Tinkerbelle and Gandalf are both on it, and they are doing very well on it. It is a little pricey but it is convenient, and a good food.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts