Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a blue chi ? I would love to see pics of them if anyone has one ! I want to get one someday and that would be it for me !

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blu chis

Hi all !

Love the pics of your blue chis ! They are so cute !

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Blue dogs are soooooooooo awesome. I would love to get one in the future but from what I've seen, they're a bit more pricey. I wonder why that is...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for sharing all the adorable blue chi pic out there ! I also want a blue chi , but a solid blue ! I have seen one on another chi message board but I dare to ask the price ! does anyone know ?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Just be aware that poorly bred (or from unknowlable breeders) blue chis can suffer from Color Mutant Alopecia (Alopecia X). You really need to do your homework before purchasing a blue chi.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Lover of 2 Chis said:
Our Stewie was named after Family Guy as well. Hope our Stewie grows up to be as gorgeous as your Stewie.
Aww! Thanks! We're quite fond of the little guy too! ;) I'm kind of excited that there's someone else who named their dog after Family Guy! Most people look at us like we're crazy when we tell them! Our friend wants to get a chi & name him Quagmire! :D

And yes, everyone's chis are adorable!

·
Registered
946 Posts
rachel said:
Aww! Thanks! We're quite fond of the little guy too! ;) I'm kind of excited that there's someone else who named their dog after Family Guy! Most people look at us like we're crazy when we tell them! Our friend wants to get a chi & name him Quagmire! :D

And yes, everyone's chis are adorable!

LOL, our first born son will be Stewie (and yes from Family Guy). Not sure if we will use Gilligan as the middle name yet. But he will have a pair of red overalls and a yellow shirt!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts