Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You take the most beautiful pictures! I felt like I was right there with him. He is a darling.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Love the pics Jessie! Tucker has such great coloring and eyes. I love when the little ones pant... sooo cute! It almost looks like they are smiling. Shiloh was doing the same thing today finding sticks and she goes for the ones that are bigger than her! LOL.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ok so I am pretty sure that I am going to have to take the trip to Florida and just bring him home with me!!! He is so unbelievably cute and he is so smart. I just love him!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You know, you really need to stop posting pics of Tucker! I can't handle his cuteness anymore!!!! :)
I wish he was mine ;). Your so very lucky. I just love his puppy dog smiles :).

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh Ryleigh fainted BOL! She saw that hunky blue love muffin and fell right off my lap hahaha.

Wow he looks so great Jessie. That boy has the biggest smile. His wavey hair on his head is all gone? :( Awww he is growing up....tell him to slow down because we love seeing pictures of his puppy cuteness every week (if not more), heck I have not problems seeing him daily.

Ryleigh sends her <3 lub <3 ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ok and I thought my 2 Chi's were the only ones that eat limbs off of trees! Hes such a cutie :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMGosh Ryleigh fainted BOL! She saw that hunky blue love muffin and fell right off my lap hahaha.

Wow he looks so great Jessie. That boy has the biggest smile. His wavey hair on his head is all gone? :( Awww he is growing up....tell him to slow down because we love seeing pictures of his puppy cuteness every week (if not more), heck I have not problems seeing him daily.

Ryleigh sends her <3 lub <3 ;)
Hehehe! :D

Tucker says he lubs his Ryleigh, and would give her that stick if he could. We'll have to have a play date soon!

I miss his wavey hair, too :( He's starting to look so much more grown up.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
omg..tucker is a cutie! i love hes little expressions..how big is he?
Thanks! He's somewhere between 2-3lbs. He'll get weighed next Saturday at his vet appointment :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts