Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the recent influx of pictures... I feel like I've been bombarding everyone with too many! Tucker turned 10 weeks old yesterday. Here are just a few quick pictures I snapped this afternoon:

What's this green stuff?

Smells weird...

Let me taste it...

I'm coming back to your lap...

I'm majestic!

Rylie sharing "her" bed... which is a good sign, since she isn't the best at sharing her stuff.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the last one is too cute, why has he gotten the name blue demon... puppy terror? lol
Pretty much... haha. He's constantly getting into things... trying to chew cords, fingers, toes, etc. He's a huge bundle of energy.

His breeder actually referred to the litter as the "blue demons" since all four of them were blue. It's fitting, actually.

·
Registered
114 Posts
NEVER too many pics!! How lucky to have the grass..we are still covered in snow!LOL!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
What a little cutie! He must be enjoying the nice green grass lol! Snows finally starting to melt here, but it's all brown and ichy. Keep posting pics, he's too cute to just keep him to yourself lol

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awwwww i love seeing pics of him if only i could work out how to post pics from this mac then you would know about pics being bombarded LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I never get tired of Tucker pictures! He is so darling!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Aww very adorable!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
no such thing as too many pictures! you arent bombarding anyone. we are free to click, or not click as we choose. its not like cornering someone at a party with a photo album, lol. besides he is such a looker. who wouldnt want to see pictures of him?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww yay! I am so happy your posting lots of pics of your chis... I loook forward to them :D

OO and I think that I need to take this blue demon off of your hands.. and maybe the girls too...just send them all on over heheheh :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts