Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contemplated board shorts for Prince for some time and I found them at a dog boutique while on vacation (along with his mariachi hat in a previous post). He wore these to a barbecue today. Too cute! The only thing is if he lays down and scrunches his back legs up his legs come out. They are quite long since he is small. Overall though they work on him! (And yes, I am addicted to taking pictures of him).

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I'd be addicted to taking his pictures too, he's SO photogenic! :)
The shorts look fun. I wish I got to see more of your kitty! Her
name is Jayda right?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are awesome! They look great! I bet Lady was glad it was him and not her LOL
I so wanted to get Lady a little bikini but I knew that absolutely would not work. I also tried to put the little hat on her......another bad idea. She is definitely my Diva. They are so different. I put those pants on Prince and he was totally OK with them immediately!!!!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
I so wanted to get Lady a little bikini but I knew that absolutely would not work. I also tried to put the little hat on her......another bad idea. She is definitely my Diva. They are so different. I put those pants on Prince and he was totally OK with them immediately!!!!
That is Sonny & BG! Total opposites!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
If your addicted to taking pics, we're addicted to looking! :) All he needs is a surfboard! That is just too much cuteness--that makes me want a little boy! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts