Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all id just like to say thanks for all the support everyone gave me when she was ill sadly this morning i was awoken to a loud sound i went down stairs and she was having a sever fit i rang the vet and rushed her there straight away i knew it was her time it fels so so empty without her and im going to miss her so much she was 18 and with me since i was 2 il miss her forever sweet dreams baby girl x

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am so sorry for you loss. I know you loved her to pieces. She will always be in your heart. Just remember all the good times you had with her. I know she will be missed dearly by you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Leslie

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all it has been really hard i want to get a stone engraved with some sort of saying for the garden to remember her by its strange she had this place on the ledge in my kitchen where you knew she would be all the time and now its empty i know it was for the best i held her in my arms why they done it she looked at me i kissed her head then she went i hope she is real happy my nan recently passed away so i hope she is taking good care of her x

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awww im sorry to hear that - R.I.P, it was orthe best though if he as in pain. Aww i know you miss him and will always love him but he will always love you and remember you x

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always so hard to lose a pet but especially one that's been with you that long. I'm dreading the day our cat dear old cat Timmy goes, he's 17 (18 in Sept) and so much a part of the family. Your Bobby obviously had a very happy and loving life with you so she was a very lucky puss. God bless her.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts