Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talk about expressing your views. We were getting ready to go out without them, which does't happen very often. They are good at pouting, the telltale sign is their ears....listening for any any word that sounded like "go", while still ignoring us.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Haha!! That's a cute pic! They sure do know when we are leaving. I strongly believe they know before we even know. Lol Midgie runs upstairs to the bed when I leave and won't come back down until I come home, even when everyone else is home.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you are right. Mine get a little antsy and won't take their eyes off of us, until we tell them they are staying. That is when you get the above looks. Mine also go put themselves in their beds or crates and don't budge until we get home!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awe bless them. Mine cry when we are leaving and Yoshi runs in front of me expecting me to pick him up. They are pitiful, LOL

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwww hahaha! They look so pitiful, poor babies have to stay behind for once. I hate leaving mine, Kendall and Bailey sit at the top of the stairs as I'm heading out. And poor Ava and Brax look sad in their crate.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aww they are so gorgeous! I think doggies have built in radars or something, they know if you even think about leaving without them! :)

x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts