Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of my mom's new puppy molly...

this was on the ride home...she sat behind my mom's head and looked at me

Bonnie and Molly trying to get to know each other...

(that's my boyfriend andy in the picture)

sorry if this is too many pics for a post. :oops:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the funny thing is bonnie is almost 6 months, but 8 week old molly is almost as big as her! I keep telling bonnie she better be nice to bonnie cuz she's gonna be bigger than her.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="

They do look about the same size but Bonnie's all legs, isn't she?[/quote]

yep, she does have pretty long legs. seeing her with molly has made me realize how much bonnie looks like a little dog now rather than a puppy...she's lost all her roly poly puppy chub.

actually (my mom would be mad at me for saying this) molly's kind of a chub, and it's kind of made me worried that bonnie's too thin. she's healthy and i free feed so she can eat whenever and however much she wants. but she's 6 months and about 2.5 pounds.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
first i want to say that that first pic put the biggest smile on my face!!!

second i want to say that my jumba is the same size as my chiwi he's much younger than she is lol he's about 3 1/2 months and she is 10 months. i tell chiwi all the time to watch out cause he will be bigger than her one day and will sit on her lol.

it looks to me like bonnie isn't too thin or underweight, she has chiwi's body type very dainty. i wouldn't worry about her she looks fine to me.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Molly is adorable...and so is Bonnie. Bonnie is so little! My pup would be a giant next to them :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts