Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
oh my! how time flies, is he really 22weeks already!
Aww I think this stage is adorable for long coats, fluffy ears but smooth on body.
He looks so handsome, I love the first picture.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I know time is flying! He was only tiny for a few weeks, it really does fly by :(
He looks quite big in those pics, cos he appears so long, but he's still small, just a bit taller and lanky! He's very skinny too even though he eats well.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Thanks guys! I know time is flying! He was only tiny for a few weeks, it really does fly by :(
He looks quite big in those pics, cos he appears so long, but he's still small, just a bit taller and lanky! He's very skinny too even though he eats well.
Toby grew the same way, tall and lanky. And he was sooo skinny even though I fed him ZP and he ate a ton. About two months ago, right around his 1st birthday, he started to fill out a bit. I guess it's just the way he grew. I'm sure it will be the same thing for sweet Boo!

Now, where's my Sugar and Spice and everything nice please??!?!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol sorry guys, I will try get some nice pics of the girls tomorrow and post them too :)

Ye Sugar was skinny up until a year old, she's filled out now, but she was never lanky, she stayed short and compact.
Maybe it's more boys that are lanky?! Though it's prob just diff dogs shapes! Was hoping he was gonna fill out sooner than a year old, he's gonna be a lanky wee man for a while yet then lol! Can't wait to see him fully grown, then ill want him to be a puppy again haha :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww what a cutie pie! Love that in between coat stage...they're so unique looking. It's awesome seeing them "transform". :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone :)

He's a lovely wee man, it's still a bit strange having a boy tho, question for male owners, do u trim the hair on his peepee or leave it? After he's been out to toilet it's still wet so just wondering wat others do! If anything?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Thanks everyone :)

He's a lovely wee man, it's still a bit strange having a boy tho, question for male owners, do u trim the hair on his peepee or leave it? After he's been out to toilet it's still wet so just wondering wat others do! If anything?
I have the groomer who trims the boys' nails trim Leo's paw fur, butt fur, and peeper fur too.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts