Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here was Boo at only a few weeks old. Thats my hubbies hand. We got to go meet her and everything and let me tell you.. that was the longest wait of my life waiting for her to be old enough to come live with us...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You must have about died after you left her for the first time. That would be such a long wait. I've never picked one out at birth. I swear I would drive myself and everybody around me crazy until they came home. What a perfect little angel puppy!!! So worth the wait, huh???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it was so hard...... The woman we got her from was very good in keeping us updated and emailing us pictures weekly. The night before I was to get her, we had a good snow storm and I was down hearted because it was just coming down so hard and I'm scared to drive in anything more than 2 inches. She lived on a back country road and I didn't know how well it was maintained. That morning I woke up and it was sunny out, but the plow guy hadn't come yet and I had to be there by 10am. I bucked up, got in my cherokee and put it in 4 wheel drive. Her road wasn't that great, but I got there and Boo was waiting for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts