Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked Boo up tonight! He is such a cutie! The animal control lady said that he's aggressive but I haven't seen that in him yet. I actually just caught him sleeping with his mouth around his toy! Like Gadget and his bankie! What a cutie! Anyways, here are pictures. If anyone in the OC area is interested in adopting him and wants to meet him this weekend please pm me. He is around 3 years old, not neutered and is probably around 3-4 lbs. Sorry there's so many pictures!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He's a little cutie and his muscular little body kindof looks like a miniature staffy one! I like the name Tyke. A friend's Boston Terrier is called Tyke. :wave:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Lol hes adorable - what about Tyson :lol:

boo does seem a little girly - but thats probably because I always think its a girls name :D
Yeah, Nate thought Boo was too girly too. Sadie really wants to play with him but I think he's scared of her. I don't think he's had any interaction with dogs before.

·
Registered
587 Posts
ooohhh i think he is precious! I just am afraid if he is aggressive he might do something to my little ones, i would love to have another chi but i dont know if i can afford it right now. I have never had a male either oh i dont know i really like him...

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is handsome but he does have a mean side to him. He bit me twice on the hand but I think it was because I drove him down to OC in a sherpa bag. I really don't think he likes the car. On the way back, he sat in Sadie's car seat and barked, growled and basically went crazy the whole way home! He really needs to be neutered and trained with a professional. I hope I can find a home for him with someone that's willing to do that! :?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
ilovesadie said:
He is handsome but he does have a mean side to him. He bit me twice on the hand but I think it was because I drove him down to OC in a sherpa bag. I really don't think he likes the car. On the way back, he sat in Sadie's car seat and barked, growled and basically went crazy the whole way home! He really needs to be neutered and trained with a professional. I hope I can find a home for him with someone that's willing to do that! :?
I think you should be able to find someone who would be willing and able to work with him. He's a really nice looking chi, looks quite sturdy and healthy. Sounds as though he just needs some training and socializing mostly. Surely someone who is a chi lover would be willing to make that effort.

Bless you for taking him in. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts