Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Would anyone like to suggest a book that we all agree on and read it so we would talk about it.
Any book goes.

So if you like to join the book club just say so we can start. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Hi Again guys, Come on no one wants to chat about books I know alot of you love to read so let get this book club ago. ;)

Ok In the summer I read The twilight saga. it's 4 books. I loved it. It's a fast read thats why it was perfect for the summer but It is well written and you can picture it in your head. It will come out as a movie soon like in November I think. I didn't know it when I read the first book that it will be a Movie. :)
Did anyone read it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
You should read Marley and me, i cried and laughed at the same time!
I heard of this book and I do have it; but have yet to read it. I used to have a lab; so somebody referred the book to me. Did you know that they made a movie out of it now. (it may say this later in the post; I'm only at the beginning)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love to read; but rarely make the time unless I'm into a really good book. My two favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson. Sparks is most known for The Notebook which was made into a movie. And some of James Pattersons books were made into movies also (i.e. Along Came a Spider, Kiss the Girls. But their books are always good and always a page turner. Sparks is mostly the love story and the sentimental and Patterson is the thriller and suspense side. I just finished The Quickie by Patterson and it was definitely a page turner; it felt like I was watching a movie; couldn't put it down. The next one I'm going to get from Patterson is Sail. I read the first couple chapters of Sail and it looks like it's going to be really good.

Sorry that this ended up being so long. If anybody is interested in reading Sail with me; let me know.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Oh yes, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Twilight Saga. I'm almost done withthe 3rd book and about to start the 4th and final book. I am definitely in love with Edward; what a DREAM. But of course; it is a book. hehehe. I can't believe you read all 4 in 4 days; that's pretty impressive.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am reading the new moon book , by stephanie meyer ! love all the books by her ! have all of them but breaking dawn have to get that one , also love james patterson books !

·
Registered
696 Posts
new moon ins good as well... it is a little sad and slow, but def. still good. Eclipse was my favorite, you'll enjoy it. And of course Breaking Dawn! Very good! Not sure if you know but there are 12 chapters written in Edward's point of view on Stephanie Meyer's website. I HIGHLYYYYY reccommend! The name of the book (in the works) is called Midnight Sun. Here is the link... ENJOY!!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

·
Registered
362 Posts
A few weeks ago I read all the twilight books. They were great. So if anyone wants to reread them, I'd be game. The book Marley and Me sounds good too!
I have read the first 2, but have to wait to buy the second 2... you know money is tight :p But omg I loved the first 2! I can't wait to see the movies!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i'm late on this - i read both the twilight saga and marley and me. if anyone is looking for another good book, my sister's keeper by jodi picoult was soooo good, and theyre making a movie soon (cameron diaz plays the mom) and another book by her is 19 minutes whihc is about a school shooting, also very good and very powerful. i love reading i have a little book club wiht 3 of my friends, so if anyone ever needs book suggestions let me know!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
you must read the book you get way more into the story and it really touches you - twilight movie, i was extremely disappointed in.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts