Chihuahua People Forum banner

81 - 100 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just bought the first book of the Dexter series...I'm a huge fan of the show...has anyone read any of the books? If so, are they like the series at all?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I just bought the first book of the Dexter series...I'm a huge fan of the show...has anyone read any of the books? If so, are they like the series at all?
dexter!!!! precisely why my chi is named Dexter from this series hehe :D im still waiting for episode 2!!! where in the world is it?! it's taking too long...the anticipation is killing me. never read the book though...i love watching instead ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
dexter!!!! precisely why my chi is named Dexter from this series hehe :D im still waiting for episode 2!!! where in the world is it?! it's taking too long...the anticipation is killing me. never read the book though...i love watching instead ;)
O M G! If I ever got another dog I wanted to name him Dexter after the show too...lol. It's so cute and I love how well Michael C Hall plays that character to perfection.

I don't have Showtime so I try to find the eps. online to watch them. I got episode 1 and 2 of this season but haven't had a chance to watch, but I can't wait because there is some seriously interesting things that are supposed to happen this season.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I LOVEEEE the Dexter tv series, tried reading the books but just couldnt get into them x
That always sucks when the book doesn't live up to the tv series or the movie...oh well if I don't like it atleast I only bought the first one and not the whole book series like I did the True Blood books...

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
O M G! If I ever got another dog I wanted to name him Dexter after the show too...lol. It's so cute and I love how well Michael C Hall plays that character to perfection.

I don't have Showtime so I try to find the eps. online to watch them. I got episode 1 and 2 of this season but haven't had a chance to watch, but I can't wait because there is some seriously interesting things that are supposed to happen this season.

hehehe hubby wants a male dog so he can call it Dexter :p
Michael C Hall is literally the most perfect person for that role - he is absolutely brilliant and very convincing! x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts

yea i download online as well. haven't seen episode 2 out yet on torrents though, IS IT OUT?!?!?! O_O omg i just checked! it is!!!!!! downloading asap! 9987 seeders! thanks so much for saying! god i cant wait to see it with the bf saturday night together :] we thought dexter was the perfect name as they have similar characteristics LOL

·
Registered
243 Posts
yea i download online as well. haven't seen episode 2 out yet on torrents though, IS IT OUT?!?!?! O_O omg i just checked! it is!!!!!! downloading asap! 9987 seeders! thanks so much for saying! god i cant wait to see it with the bf saturday night together :] we thought dexter was the perfect name as they have similar characteristics LOL
Ok, my first thought when I read they have similar characteristics was your adorable little chi Dexter going around serial killing...lol...but I know that's not the characteristics you meant...I hope...lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Ok, my first thought when I read they have similar characteristics was your adorable little chi Dexter going around serial killing...lol...but I know that's not the characteristics you meant...I hope...lol
hahaha no not at all. LOL! well he does kill his toys by shaking them lol. but the characteristics i meant was that they are both lonerish types in a way. they got their own life and is very sneaky. "he can get away with murder" haha! :hello1:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will probably get sued, killed, and banned form this site... but my mom and i like to read the warriors series...(cat book) lol

81 - 100 of 175 Posts