Chihuahua People Forum banner

101 - 120 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am reading or finishing up a book called Unthinkable by Scott Rigsby , its a true story ! Its a must read ! He is a double amputee and runs the Ironman , and from Camilla,GA !

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I lvoe these kind of books too! (above)I read the whole Twilight series last year i loved it! Ive been readin Fallen by Lauren Kate its about fallen Angels its great but the second book is out September 2010! gutted lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
I lvoe these kind of books too! (above)I read the whole Twilight series last year i loved it! Ive been readin Fallen by Lauren Kate its about fallen Angels its great but the second book is out September 2010! gutted lol
I read both of those authors! Good books. Have you read Laurell K. Hamilton the Anita Blake series? I could go on for hours with what authors I have read! Lol Maybe I'll find a new book to read. I read a lot. I can read a book or two a day sometimes! Lol

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I love Charlaine Harris she's brilliant and I've read all her Sookie books. But if you like a good romance then you must read Jude deveraux A Knight in Shining Armour. It's also about time travel. It is fantastic, one of the best books I ever read.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I have just finished the following 3 books and enjoyed all of them.. I am into mystery novels, crime novels, etc.

Evidence by Jonathan Kellerman
Blow Fly by Patricia Cornwell
Poisoned Love by Catitlin Rother

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I always have 2 or 3 books in process. I love good writing.

I'm nearly finished with 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen.
It's interesting and well done...the truth of the Columbine school shooting, the aftermath, the incredible desperation of the news media.

I finished ' Animals Make Us Human' by Temple Grandin.
Wonderful book, as you'd expect.

I'm so happy to find 'Raven Stole The Moon' by Garth Stein ( author of 'The Art of Racing in The Rain ) in the store the other day. It will be the next book I read. He's a really good writer.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Reading is definitely one of my passions..lol I have recently finished
The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner
Knock Out by Catherine Coulter
Shiny Water by Anna Salter
Blindman's Bluff by Faye Kellerman
I am currently reading The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell. I am into mystery/crime novels.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I've just finished reading "Blood And Gold" by Anne Rice

Its a vampire book, and part of the Vampire Chronicals - They're amazing

101 - 120 of 175 Posts