Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awwww.....that's so cute!! Lucky you keep your grass so short, otherwise she'd get lost out there! :lol: Just curious...is there a fence or something keeping her in your yard or does the thought of a booger bear keep her in? :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Oops!! Sorry Boomer...I didn't know Jolie had a cute little brother! It's almost 6am and I haven't gone to bed yet, so I'm kinda dumb right now! :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alli said:
Awwww.....that's so cute!! Lucky you keep your grass so short, otherwise she'd get lost out there! :lol: Just curious...is there a fence or something keeping her in your yard or does the thought of a booger bear keep her in? :lol: :lol:
No, i don't have a fenced yard but i live in the country and i'm pretty far off the main road. I am about to buy a yard kennel as soon as it comes in though and hubby is planning an outside kennel but it's just in the planning stages right now. Boomer only came running because i called to him with alarm in my voice because he was exploring a little too far from me! :lol: i think i said something along the lines of "BOOMER! get back over here! A booger is gonna' get you!" :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
My boy is getting so big!! And those ears!!!! :shock:

He's turning out a lot lighter than Cooper... more of a mocha color than a chocolate. He sure is one handsome boy though... Cooper is so proud of him!!

Umm... but where are pics of Jolie?? <looking around> I don't see Jolie. I WANT TO SEE JOLIE!!!!!!

Thank you. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cooper said:
My boy is getting so big!! And those ears!!!! :shock:

He's turning out a lot lighter than Cooper... more of a mocha color than a chocolate. He sure is one handsome boy though... Cooper is so proud of him!!

Umm... but where are pics of Jolie?? <looking around> I don't see Jolie. I WANT TO SEE JOLIE!!!!!!

Thank you. :)
Pictures of Jolie to follow later. It takes FOREVER to transfer pictures to photo bucket. I have to resize the darn things with Kodak or else they won't load in photo bucket and dial up is soooooo friggin' slow!

Yes Boomer is lighter and has the tan that you noticed when you were here. He is the sweetest little thing, though. Such a quiet, solemn little guy. Jolie is the Tasmanian devil! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
LOL I love Boomer!! He's so handsome, just like his mentor, Cooper. I love Jolie too... she's a little firecracker!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I guess I missed these pictures....wow Boomer is really growing into a handsome guy! He is almost as handsome as Cooper"! :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I guess I missed these pictures....wow Boomer is really growing into a handsome guy! He is almost as handsome as Cooper"! :wink:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
sjc said:
Geez... we heard ya already!!

LOL... someone did a triple post! That's hard to do! :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
sjc said:
Geez... we heard ya already!!

LOL... someone did a triple post! That's hard to do! :lol:
Isn't that called a "hat trick"? :wink:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Okay, I've got to figure out how to quote lots of people. There are SO many things I want to say...

Cooper said:

Speaking of mocha ... I haven't seen Jamoka's mom post in a while ... where is she??

Rachael Polachek said:
Isn't that called a "hat trick"? :wink:
A hockey woman after my own heart!! :notworthy:

JOLIE'SMOM said:
I have to resize the darn things with Kodak or else they won't load in photo bucket and dial up is soooooo friggin' slow!
Dial-Up? :shock: What's that? ;) Just kidding ... I just came back from my parents and I uploaded my dad's vacation picks to my website from his slow DIAL UP ... I was grumbling the WHOLE time. And I couldn't use Photobucket myself ... I had to go to my yahoo site.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts