Chihuahua People Forum banner

BOOMER'S CALLENDER PICTURE (S)

810 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  JOLIE'SMOM 
#1 ·
I am having Ach ee double el with my picture sizing/resizing/email as usual but here is one of the callender pictures i took of Boomer. There are 2 more pictures but i have to go through such a long process to resize them and ... oH CRAP,,if you're gonna whine...OK here's all 3 of them. :roll: :flower:

#14 ·
luv4mygirls said:
how to you not get red eye!!!??? no fair!!!!!!

he looks amazing by the way ;)
LOL most of the software that comes with your digital camera for editing pics has a red-eye remover. That's why Cooper never looks like a demon dog - he has red eye in every single picture I take of him.

If you can't get rid of Chiwi or Jumba's red eye, I'd be happy to do it for you. You can email them to me using the email in my profile or just post them and I'll fix 'em up for you. :D

#15 ·
Cooper said:
luv4mygirls said:
how to you not get red eye!!!??? no fair!!!!!!

he looks amazing by the way ;)
LOL most of the software that comes with your digital camera for editing pics has a red-eye remover. That's why Cooper never looks like a demon dog - he has red eye in every single picture I take of him.

If you can't get rid of Chiwi or Jumba's red eye, I'd be happy to do it for you. You can email them to me using the email in my profile or just post them and I'll fix 'em up for you. :D
i can't find the red eye remover.... grrr... ok next set of pics i will def send them your way :) thanks!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.