Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
<THUD>

Disclaimer: for posts of puppies under the age of 6 months, I now require a cute warning be attached so I do not unknowingly open a post to see cuteness abounding all around, thus sending me into cuteness overload, bottoming out and eventually suffering from a "cute seizure". Thank you. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lol...look what you did to Cooper!

He's so cute...I want em...lol. Just wanna reach up and tickle his belly in that second picture!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cooper said:
<THUD>

Disclaimer: for posts of puppies under the age of 6 months, I now require a cute warning be attached so I do not unknowingly open a post to see cuteness abounding all around, thus sending me into cuteness overload, bottoming out and eventually suffering from a "cute seizure". Thank you. Have a nice day.

Oh GAD!!! Someone get the Glucose....NO WAIT! GET SOME INSULIN!! :shock: TOO MUCH SUGAR!!! WAIT! I KNOW CPR! (i do?) OH YES,,I DOOOOOO! I'm a NURSE! :roll: :? BOIL SOME WATER!!! AND,,, AND,,,, GET SOME TOWELS AND,,,,,,CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT...I MEAN THE POISON CONTROL CENTER! :dontknow: SOMEBODY GRAB THE CAT!! :cat: (the cat?) :director: GIVE HER A BINKY,,QUICK! :binky:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Okay, I'm better now. <pant, pant>

That second picture looks EXACTLY like Cooper when I brought him home, just without the white tummy!!! And we all KNOW how cute I think my boy is. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cooper said:
<THUD>

This is so funny! But you are right, he is so cute! :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cooper said:

That second picture looks EXACTLY like Cooper when I brought him home, just without the white tummy!!! And we all KNOW how cute I think my boy is. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Cooper is one heck of a cute guy! It's his eyes that do it for me!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
He is just toooo adorable!! I want to pick him up and give him the "rasberries" on his tummy!!!! He is a chubby bubby!!! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts

Oh GAD!!! Someone get the Glucose....NO WAIT! GET SOME INSULIN!! :shock: TOO MUCH SUGAR!!! WAIT! I KNOW CPR! (i do?) OH YES,,I DOOOOOO! I'm a NURSE! :roll: :? BOIL SOME WATER!!! AND,,, AND,,,, GET SOME TOWELS AND,,,,,,CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT...I MEAN THE POISON CONTROL CENTER! :dontknow: SOMEBODY GRAB THE CAT!! :cat: (the cat?) :director: GIVE HER A BINKY,,QUICK! :binky:[/quote]

OMG you are HILARIOUS !!!! never laughed so hard with anyone's post as this one !!!! :D :D :D

Boomer is gorgeous !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:

I think you need to assume that any thread with the words "Boomer" or "Boom Boom" in the title will contain far more cuteness than you're able to handle without having a paramedic standing by. Therefore, you must take responsibility for your own health and pace yourself accordingly. :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts