Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been learning to crochet recently and I made the cutest little booties for Bitsy. They fit perfectly and stayed on but she was not very happy!! I was just wondering, is there any chihuahua that would wear them happily?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine will wear "socks type" of booties, as long as they are soft, but they are used to model for the shops and having pictures taken, so they would put up with them. But they hate anything on their feet, and they can hardly walk. I know people have to "train" their dogs to wear the booties especially those with the rubber soles. It might take a few times before they are used to them on their feet. I just don't bother to train mine as they have pads.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Im not a big fan of booties as they can impede movement. They are ok for medical conditions or really harsh weather conditions, also maybe for a couple of minutes in order to create an amusing Youtube clip!!LOL:D, but other then that Id stick with naked paws!;)

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I don't think my dogs would like wearing booties, but if they wore them enough I am sure they would get used to it. Personally, I would only use them for extremely cold weather though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts