Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Jaxx is so bored because I have been working non-stop on homework and trying to get ready for finals next week. He has started just sitting beside my lap while I work on school work. I have some LONG walks planned for Jaxx after finals are done during Winter Break.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Me too! I've been working on a final project and poor Odie hasn't been getting the attention she's used to. Looks like Jaxx isn't complaining too much though!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Amy & Krystal, you girls need one of these... ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Me three :(

Poor Toby has been so lonely. The pet sitter comes when I'm at the library for a long time, but he misses his mama. At least the pet sitter walks him a ton so he doesn't go nuts.

My finals are next week and the following week. Apparently, law school finals are the worst imaginable- a four hour complete time crunch of misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If only the 3 of us lived close together then all 3 pups could wear each other out and give companionship while we work on school

Me too! I've been working on a final project and poor Odie hasn't been getting the attention she's used to. Looks like Jaxx isn't complaining too much though!
I snapped that picture after he whined for a while and then gave up and decided he would snuggle instead.
Good luck with your final project!

Amy & Krystal, you girls need one of these... ;)

Jerry needs no help playing with his ball. - YouTube
OMG LS hubby saw one of those that are not motorized last night when we at Gander Mountain and he thinks he needs to get it for Jaxx to play with him up at the baseball field. So not going to show that to hubby or he will want a motorized one or figure out how to build it.

Me three :(

Poor Toby has been so lonely. The pet sitter comes when I'm at the library for a long time, but he misses his mama. At least the pet sitter walks him a ton so he doesn't go nuts.

My finals are next week and the following week. Apparently, law school finals are the worst imaginable- a four hour complete time crunch of misery.

Good luck on your finals Ashley! I can't even imagine what the finals are like at law school.
I am majorly stressed over my Medical Coding Systems final. 50 of the questions is CPT or ICD-9-CM coding and it is a 2 hour time limited exam. Then there is other 50 questions and an essay question. I am most worried about the time limit. I haven't gotten fast at coding yet so I am afraid I will run out of time.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
If only the 3 of us lived close together then all 3 pups could wear each other out and give companionship while we work on school

I snapped that picture after he whined for a while and then gave up and decided he would snuggle instead.
Good luck with your final project!

OMG LS hubby saw one of those that are not motorized last night when we at Gander Mountain and he thinks he needs to get it for Jaxx to play with him up at the baseball field. So not going to show that to hubby or he will want a motorized one or figure out how to build it.

Good luck on your finals Ashley! I can't even imagine what the finals are like at law school.
I am majorly stressed over my Medical Coding Systems final. 50 of the questions is CPT or ICD-9-CM coding and it is a 2 hour time limited exam. Then there is other 50 questions and an essay question. I am most worried about the time limit. I haven't gotten fast at coding yet so I am afraid I will run out of time.
I'm sure you will do great! My exams are each 3-5 essays, a total of approximately 20 pages or so. We have 3 hours 45 minutes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts