Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am halfway through spring break and I am bored beyond belief! The weather here in Illinois is really crummy right now and I've absolutely nothing to do... I have sat here on the chi people site most of the day and have continually viewed each section just to see if there was anything new posted since I last looked. Pretty pathetic I know.... Anybody else out there this bored? I would normally be out working in my yard and starting my garden this time of year, but the weather has put the kabosh on that for the time being. Lord I hope we get spring weather soon! Don't think I can take much more of this!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Nine said:
I am halfway through spring break and I am bored beyond belief! The weather here in Illinois is really crummy right now and I've absolutely nothing to do... I have sat here on the chi people site most of the day and have continually viewed each section just to see if there was anything new posted since I last looked. Pretty pathetic I know.... Anybody else out there this bored? I would normally be out working in my yard and starting my garden this time of year, but the weather has put the kabosh on that for the time being. Lord I hope we get spring weather soon! Don't think I can take much more of this!
Excitement is very much over rated... trust me on this :D Although the iskets is worth playing :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Oh gosh I know how you feel Nine.. I live in Ohio and we are suffering with this same kind of weather. I'm usually out and doing something but I so can't get motivated with this dreary weather. As for games and things, with me... I can't concentrate... I think it must all be part of the S.A.D. that affects so many in this area during the winter and early spring months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts