Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jasper,Moose,Haley,Ralph and I would like to announce our new puppy:

Ralph and I were lucky enough to make it to our friend's home (Bellas Little Angels)in time to assist Lacy with delivering her beautiful pups. She has 2 boys and 1 beautiful little girl. When we saw the little girl (born just moments after we walked in the door) we both knew we had to have her. My hubby has named her Ginger aka Little Ginger Snaps and as of today she is 6 days old and weighs apx. 125 grams. At this point it looks like Ginger will be a long coat with white and a bit of light fawn on her. She is such a
already. Since we are such close friends with the breeder (as many of you know) we will be visiting our baby girl lots, gathering lots of pics as she grows, and probably by 5-6 weeks she will come with her fur family, for her 1st outing to our home so she can meet Jasper, Moose and Haley. Ginger, will have lots of socializing time with our entire family before her official move in date of July 30th. To say the least we are super excited! I hope everyone here will welcome Ginger into the chi-people family.

Mommy Lacy:

Daddy Tucker:

Ginger: Minutes after she was born:

with her brother:

first time on what will be many pink blankets for her:

with her family:

My husband holding her 1 hr after Ginger was born:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ginger @ 4 days old:

Ginger w/ her 2 brothers:

The brothers:

Me holding Ginger @ 4 days old:

Lacy relaxing while her babies nurse:

Ginger @ 5 days old:

My current Facebook Time Line Cover:

And this is a video sent to me by Becky last night that shows just hold vocal and demanding Ginger is at 5 days old...it is the sweetest sound my hubby and I have ever heard:

Just click the photo...it will redirect you to my photobucket page where the video is public :)

PS: I also want to mention that Ginger will be growing up with Pigeonsheep's new little girl KC: http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/69413-kahlula-cream-kc-1-week-old.html I can't wait to see pictures of them together once their eyes open and they are on the move:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congrats with the new addition! and you picked a perfect name!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She is absolutely beautiful. And mom is stunning. It's amazing that you get so much time with baby Ginger- she will know you from the moment she opens her eyes. So sweet :) please don't forget to post picture updates!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Hehehe!! Hey ginger snap! ;) u are going to be soooooo lucky in ur new home! I just loved that video lol the sounds are too funny ^.^ eep! Cant wait to see pics of them together too!! Laceys pups came out so purdi :albino: isnt it great to have another female in tbe house again rofl :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Congratulations !!! Ginger is sooooo cute, i love her color. cant wait to see more pics as she grows :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Ginger @ 4 days old:

Ginger w/ her 2 brothers:

The brothers:

Me holding Ginger @ 4 days old:

Lacy relaxing while her babies nurse:

Ginger @ 5 days old:

My current Facebook Time Line Cover:

And this is a video sent to me by Becky last night that shows just hold vocal and demanding Ginger is at 5 days old...it is the sweetest sound my hubby and I have ever heard:

Just click the photo...it will redirect you to my photobucket page where the video is public :)

PS: I also want to mention that Ginger will be growing up with Pigeonsheep's new little girl KC: http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/69413-kahlula-cream-kc-1-week-old.html I can't wait to see pictures of them together once their eyes open and they are on the move:D
Very cute! my female heard the baby crying and went crazy looking for a puppy.. ha ha

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Neat how they are all a different colour! They're all super cute. The pic of the boys laying side by side remind me of two little hamsters. Adorable.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Congratulations..our first long coated chihuahua was named Ginger Snap...:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts