Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some new pictures of Bosco and Lola last night, so I thought I would share. They were both in a silly mood for some reason which meant I could NOT take a "normal" picture to save my life!! Trust me - these are the best pictures I took. LOL!

Lola was apparently fixated on some invisible piece of food:

ACTION SHOT - Bosco in mid-scratch:

When trying to get Lola to cooperate, she rolled onto her back. :roll:

Lola turned her nose up at me! Also, notice how she has no hair around her lips/nose. Is that odd???

Towards the end both Bosco...

...and Lola stuck their tongues out at me! I know when to call it a day so I put the camera down. :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hilarious!! :lol: Diego's the same way...that's why I never post any photos! But there's something to be said for the candid shots. They're both so cute and full of personality to be sure!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Oh my gosh! That gave me a good laugh! I guess you need to make an appointment the next time you decide to do a photo shoot! I'm sure they felt as if they didn't get enough beauty rest - or maybe they were wearing their proverbial "fat jeans" and didn't want to add that 10 lbs. from the camera. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
hehehe, those are great pictures. I could look at Lola and Bosco pictures all day! Cooper doesn't have hair on his lips or below his nose either, just like Lola (she looks so cute in that picture!!!), I was wondering if there was something wrong with him, but maybe it's normal in some. Bosco is so handsome...I love him!!! :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Cooper would have nothing to argue about there!! :wink: I love your siggy by the way...makes me laugh each time I see it....they both look like they have such funny personalities!! :lol: (and they look so happy!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts