Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my boy is 2 years old. He has really changed my life. You wouldn't think that a little Chihuahua could do that to a person, and yet they can. Anyway, I wanted to make a post to highlight some of my favorite pictures of Bosco, plus a couple that I took today. He received a birthday gift certificate from PetSmart for a toy up to $6.99 so we are taking Bosco and Lola this afternoon for a shopping spree. :D Should be fun! Anyway, here are some photos. I apologize if you have seen some of them before! :)

Bosco Snoozing on His Way Home (taken the day we got him):

Bosco Smiling Big (taken late last summer)

Bosco Lounging in the Sun (taken last year):

Bosco and His Little Sister (taken after he had an allergic reaction to a spider bite and had to be taken to the Animal Hospital):

Bosco the Birthday Boy - 2 Years Old (taken with his birthday medal of honor - LOL)!

I'll post more pictures as the day goes on. It's only 8:30 a.m.! :D Happy Birthday, Bosco!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Happy Birthday Bosco! Enjoy your special day! :D

:eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

What cute cute pictures. :) He's so adorable!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks you guys! It is almost like Bosco knows its his birthday. He is strutting around like he is really something special! :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy birthday handsome Bosco!! He looks like such a fun guy :)

And that picture of Bosco and Lola is just precious :love5:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Happy Birthday Bosco!!! :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion2: :eek:ccasion4: Love the pics. Can't wait to see what you bought on your shopping spree!! :D :hello2:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday Bosco. never apoligize for pics of Bosco I just love him. He is so cute. Hope you pick the best toy Bosco. Share with you sis :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Awwww bless Happy Bitrthday you little beautie
:blob5: :blob7: :blob8: :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion1: :blob: :blob4:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's some more pictures of our day:

Me and Bosco (that isn't hair sticking out to the right side of my head - it's part of a bamboo plant, LOL)

Bosco with his new toy:

He loves his new toy! :D Thanks for all the well wishes. Bosco says thanks! 8) :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts