Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I believe he has decided he can live without it lol. Lina on the other hand, burried her nose in it right after she got outside and wouldn't get in the car :roll:

Don't you just looove his new shirt??

Here they are attacking my sister lol

A couple of Lilo (she perfers warmer weather also lol). That's Linas shirt btw.

And of course some of my favorite boy with my precious pups :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ms_P said:
Does Gaige like the snow?
Oooooh yeah he likes it lol! I'm trying to find his snow suit so he can go play in it but I'm not having much luck. I'll probably just end up buying him a new one. When we get a little more I think my brothers are going to break out the snowmobile, he's going to LOVE it!! I can't wait for those pictures :)

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Aww, so cute:) I am so jealous- I want snow for like a week. I moved here from New England, and things just aren't the same. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that we need to go skiing over spring break...:)
Gaige is such a cutie- it's great to put a face to a name. Looks like he'll be a future chi lover!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I always say lol. I'm raising an animal lover here!! I wouldn't have it any other way. Its not just chi's that he likes though, he also likes D (my grandparents samoyed) and pretty much any other animal that crosses his path (he's scared of the Daisy- my bfs snake though lol).

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chihuahua lover said:
btw.. how's Lilo doing?
She's OK. Since she isn't eating with my aunt but she is at my house, I've had her for last few days :). She likes it better at my house anyway :). I did notice that her fur is getting thinner though. I'm not sure why (she's going to the vet sometime this month), it's right below the bald spot. I have a feeling she is going to rack me up a vet bill lol. No biggie though :). I'll figure something out to pay for it all. If I have to pay for the next 20 years. She looks like she's putting on a little weight. You can't realy see her ribs as well anymore. I don't know if that's possible in just a couple weeks. Maybe it's just wishful thinking?

Kelly- I'm not much of a snow person either. I'd rather have it on Christmas day and that's it lol. I loooove snow on Christmas Day. Gives us something to do :).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts