Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pet Smart finally had this bed in brown so I got it for the kids. I don't think they love it though. Might be the crinkley sound it makes I'm guessing b/c it's waterproof.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So jealous! I've been wanting the blue one & can never find it when I'm in PetSmart. Maybe some day. LOL Yours looks great though...hopefully the pups come around & decide it's a-ok after all! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mine LOVE the MS beds so much. I have 3 of them. lol. I put a snuggle sack inside of them and it's their favorite thing to snuggle in the sack inside the bed. Kimberly, you can remove the crinkly waterproof lining easily. I removed it, not because the sound bothered Pip and Roo, but because it bothered me. lol.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine LOVE the MS beds so much. I have 3 of them. lol. I put a snuggle sack inside of them and it's their favorite thing to snuggle in the sack inside the bed. Kimberly, you can remove the crinkly waterproof lining easily. I removed it, not because the sound bothered Pip and Roo, but because it bothered me. lol.
Awesome! Good to know. I hadn't even looked at it closely yet. I think I will remove that noise maker. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So jealous! I've been wanting the blue one & can never find it when I'm in PetSmart. Maybe some day. LOL Yours looks great though...hopefully the pups come around & decide it's a-ok after all! :)
So, Heather, I see Mobie is in the family pic. Does that mean he's a permanent member of the pack? :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I hope it does the trick for them. :) What I love is you can add lots of blankets, or a snuggle sack, make it really cozy in there, and they still have room. Dogs are such creatures of habit sometimes it also takes them a bit to warm up to a new bed, I think. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Hey! We bought one too, yesterday! Came home from church to discover that "innocent" and "not guilty" had finally made it through one of the corners of their bed that they had chewed on and I could see stuffing!

Because I am worried about them pulling an "Oakley" and jumping out of their baby gate/pen thing, I got the bolster one. Just because it is lower. Also in brown. The crinkly thing made them instantly attack the pillow. I have bought them several toys that have crinkle in them (that they love) and they thought that the pillow was a giant crinkle toy. I was going to get a pillow made for the cover and when I took it out to measure it I discovered that the waterproof cover was not permanent!

We got this one:
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4026564http://

I really prefer the tall couch version that you got. Hopefully I can get that when they are a little more lounge-y!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So, Heather, I see Mobie is in the family pic. Does that mean he's a permanent member of the pack? :)

Oh no. LOL I added him a few weeks ago after the other two boys left. I felt bad he was the only one left & had considered keeping him but he actually went to his forever home (with Pockets!) yesterday. Guess it's time for a new siggy. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Tee hee I removed the crinkly stuff as well :) Mine liked it much better then:hello1::hello1:.
Crazy Martha Stewart thinking that crinkly noise would be ok. lol. Pip and Roo still used it, but didn't really warm up to it until I removed the noisemaker.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The MS beds are my pups fave!! I love em'!!! : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts