Chihuahua People Forum banner

Bought Daisy a Car Seat.

502 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  pigeonsheep 
#1 ·
So, I've been thinking for a while about getting Daisy a car booster seat.

Ive always strapped her into my car with a doggy seatbelt attached to her harness.

But yesterday, driving home from work, I turned a corner (normal slow corner-turning speed), and Daisy was too close to the edge of the passenger seat (she's good in the car, never bothers me until we are parked, so she rides up front), and she slipped off the seat.

I pulled over straight away to check she was okay, and she hopped back up onto the seat after a little confused look at me.

Today, going out in the car again made me so paranoid about her getting hurt, so I went straight online and bought a car seat for her.

This way, she can also look out the window without me getting paranoid about her tiny skinny legs when she wants to look out :) can't wait for it to arrive :)

#4 ·
Keep us posted with how it works for him. I'm curious to see if he likes it! Both me and my husband have the same dog bed with a blanket in our backseats, and Odie rides back there. She doesn't like to roam around back there, she just burrows under the blanket and sleeps. It works well, but a booster seat would be fun! Can you use it on seats without head rests?

#8 ·
the first dog seat booster dex had looked like that. the bottom was hard so i had to put a blanket under also the straps were very worrysome for me..i always thought he would get twisted up in it somehow. so out in the garbage that went and got a solvit one...im plannin on gettin another one soon too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.