Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted pics of Maya bouncing before but she is so funny whenever we go out the back door. She's got to see what's going on so she bounces up to see. :blob5:

YouTube - MChi Chihuahuas Bouncy Ball Maya

And my pretty girl with her new collar. Though it's too big. :( She tries to chew it & it gets stuck in her mouth. Soooo...I guess it'll end up being Matilda's after all. LOL She looks pretty in it anyway. :coolwink: Now I need to get after our pet store & tell them to order more XS collars. Apparently they didn't order any in this spring. Grrrr....

Getz closer mum - you know I iz booty-ful!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ohmygosh - I laughed out loud at that video!!! That is hilarious! She's the only one who does that, huh. That is sooooooooooo funny!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohmygosh - I laughed out loud at that video!!! That is hilarious! She's the only one who does that, huh. That is sooooooooooo funny!

Yep she is. LOL Maxie will stand & hop but nothing like Maya! She scared the crap outta me when I first saw her doing it. I thought for sure she'd break something!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahaha omg I laughed proper loud at that it's hilarious she's like a bloody kangaroo hahahahahahaha that's quality hshahahahjshs

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys - so glad you're getting a kick out of it. She is hilarious!! hehe And pretty too of course! But I'm a bit bias. :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Fabulous! I love that vid.. ha ha.
Does she walk around on her hind legs as well? AJ has springs too! my bed is quite high off the ground and he will walk around it on his hind legs and bounce like she did and bark at me until I let him up.

I've never seen a dog do that before!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh my, like a rubber ball, you come bouncing back to me...lol You go Maya! They are all so adorable.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Maya is adorable! That video is really cute. She is a silly girl, but very smart!
Her collar is beautiful! To bad it doesn't fit.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad my bouncy girl could make everyone giggle. :D She is quite silly!

I loved that everytime you looked back over the kitchen door there was another one there!! hahahaha sooooo funny!!

ROFL! I was wondering if anyone else would notice that! That cracked me up too! Only one missing was Matilda & it only started out with 2 of them. LOL

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL it's like she is on a trampoline! hahaha!!
Such a cutie!! as are all of them mind you.
Imagine looking in a window and seeing all those cute faces staring back at you.
Bliss!
Those pics of Maya are stunning too! x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts