Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
:wave: That's so funny! I had never seen a Chi do that until I got Molly and Zoey. They both look like little antelope hopping around in the yard and they do it exactly the same. Like mother, like daughter. They are also both so full of energy all the time. They run back and forth through the yard and hop around until I bring them inside. It's really cute to watch. Wouldn't it be funny if someone submitted a video of their Chi hopping around to the world's funniest videos? I bet it would win!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper hops a little when he's excited but not much because he's trained not to. I do let him hop around outside though but, inside, he's working. He doesn't remember his training when he sees his Auntie Jane though; you would think he just found out he won the lottery and the prize is all the bones he can eat for the rest of his life. He hops all over until she picks him up and gives him kisses. Then he starts the reverse sneezing. LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
Filmore turns circles when he get excited or think that we are going somewhere. He hops when he is chasing the tennis ball... cutest thing!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi is a hopping, twirling, bouncing, zoomy freak of nature! and jumba well lol he's a roller, he'll try to do it all but he just trips over his stocky little legs and ends up rolling a few times lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts